- For businesses
- Notarial & Legalisation Services
Notarial & Legalisation Services
Friar Street Notaries operates from the offices of Blandy & Blandy LLP. Our two qualified notaries (who are also lawyers within the firm) act for a wide range of commercial clients, including many public and private, national and multinational companies, as well as offering notarial services to private individuals.
Businesses with dealings overseas will often need documents to be authenticated by a Notary to be accepted by foreign public and legal authorities.
Offering unrivalled coverage and a full range of services, we offer a cost-effective, accessible and flexible service – and can assist with urgent matters at very short notice.
- Witnessing signatures and certifying due execution of deeds and documents for use abroad.
- Authenticating the signatures of directors
- Certificates of good standing for UK companies
- Certifying facts about companies, including directors and shareholdings
- Powers of Attorney
- Taking affidavits, declarations and depositions for use outside the UK
- Authenticating business documents and transactions
- Documents to establish a branch office abroad.
- Commercial documents for worldwide use
- Assignments of intellectual property rights in foreign jurisdictions
- Documents relating to foreign property
- Verifying translations
- Certifying copy documents
We can also handle legalisation requirements, whether at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office or any other relevant embassy/consulate. These can be dealt with quickly using our London agent’s expedited service in cases of urgency.
Please see our frequently asked questions page before making an appointment.
How we can help
Notarial & Legalisation Services News
We firmly believe in the importance of really getting to know our clients and colleagues in the professional community and, even more so, in saying...
Blandy & Blandy LLP, which has offices at 12 Hart Street in Henley-on-Thames, marked the firm’s first year in the town on 1 July. Chairman...
Blandy & Blandy LLP has once again been named as a top tier firm in the 2016 edition of The Legal 500, published on 14...
On 15 September Blandy & Blandy LLP welcomed guests to a drinks reception at the Red Lion Hotel in Henley-on-Thames, to celebrate the firm’s expansion...
Blandy & Blandy LLP has announced the acquisition of the business of Henley-on-Thames based firm, Collins Dryland & Thorowgood LLP. The firm's new offices at 12...
Blandy & Blandy’s 2015 client satisfaction survey has shown that our approach, our commitment to quality and the way in which we embody our values...
Blandy & Blandy’s 2015 client satisfaction survey has shown that the firm’s approach, commitment to quality and values are recognised and appreciated by our clients....
Blandy & Blandy this week marked its continued growth with the opening of a new second office in the town centre. 33 Blagrave Street will...
Blandy & Blandy LLP has been named as a top ranked firm for the region in the 2015 edition of the Chambers UK guide, unveiled at...