We are firmly committed to proceeding safely and in line with the current guidance and the wellbeing of our clients, contacts and colleagues remains our first priority at all times.
As such, we have introduced a series of measures to ensure that all of our offices are COVID-secure. These include:
- Undertaking a full risk assessment of our offices and providing guidance on managing the risks of COVID-19 to all of our colleagues.
- Completing a deep clean of our offices and implementing an enhanced cleaning schedule.
- Providing touch-free hand sanitiser stations at entrance and exit points.
- Reducing the number of face to face appointments taking places at our offices and the number of staff present during each working day, through a managed rota system.
- Obtaining contact information from all clients and visitors.
A copy of our COVID-Secure certificate is available here.
Making an appointment and visiting our offices
Further helpful information on contacting your lawyer or adviser, making an appointment and visiting our offices is available here.