- International Network
In an increasingly global marketplace we find that our clients often operate outside the UK. Responding to this demand, we are members of the Law Firm Network, a network of 56 law firms worldwide.
Approaching its 30th anniversary, the Law Firm Network is recognised as a leading international network in Chambers Global Guide.
Our relationships with the other law firms in the Network means that we can refer clients to, and work with on their behalf, like-minded lawyers overseas. We also welcome the opportunity to work with clients looking to do business or invest in the UK.
We are ideally placed at the heart of the Thames Valley, just 25 minutes from central London by train. Reading also benefits from direct links to several major airports. According to research, Reading is:
- ‘The UK’s most successful economic city’ – PwC report
- ‘The most prosperous UK city outside London’ – Barclays survey
- ‘A top location for business growth’ – LSH report
- ‘The fastest-growing conurbation in the country’ – EY report
- ‘The UK’s No 1 regional technology cluster’ – KPMG report
- ‘One of the best places to live in the UK’ – PwC report
- ‘A top 25 European Business City of the Future’ – FDI European Future Cities Awards
In 2016 we hosted the Law Firm Network's three day EMEA Conference here in the Thames Valley, welcoming speakers from leading organisations including United Overseas Bank, KPMG, Clearswift, Cushman & Wakefield and the University of Reading. Since 2014 we have attended and/or presented at conferences in New York, Zurich, Milan, Thessaloniki, Singapore, Bucharest and Moscow.
For further information or legal advice, please contact partner Nick Burrows or call +44 (0)118 951 6800.