- Our people
- Christopher Wilson
Associate Solicitor, Corporate and Commercial Law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Group reorganisations and restructurings
- Joint ventures
- Start-up capital and secondary fundraisings
- Venture capital and private equity investments
- Bristol Institute of Legal Practice, LPC
- University of Reading, LLB (Hons)
- Advised the shareholders of Stontronics Limited on the £6.5m sale of the company to AIM-listed company Stadium Group Plc. Stontronics is a leading global supplier of power supplies and other specialist power products.
- Acted for Higgs & Co (Holdings) Limited on the restructuring and subsequent acquisition of Higgs & Co (Printers) Limited (trading as Higgs Group). Higgs has been the leading printing and publishing company in Henley on Thames for over 100 years.
- Acted for the vendor shareholders on the sale of the entire issued share capital of Paddocks Farm Partnership Limited to Paddocks Farm Partnership Holdings Limited. Paddocks Farm is the only company in the world that exclusively focuses on producing natural intestinal hygiene products for animals.
- Acted for the shareholder on the sale of the entire issued share capital of GTK (UK) Limited to GTK (Holdings) Limited, under a management buy-out which was funded by YFM Equity Partners. GTK (UK) is a global provider of electronics solutions including optoelectronics, connectors and cable assemblies.
- Acted for the shareholder on the sale of the entire issued share capital of BFC Group Limited to Tibbetts Group Limited. BFC is a manufacturer of components used in the aerospace and automotive industries.
- Advised the shareholders of a supplier of engine components to various Formula 1 motor racing teams on the sale of the company.
- Advised the shareholders on the sale of the entire issued share capital of 12Pay Limited to Intex (Radiographic) Limited. 12Pay is a software company which specialises in payroll and HR software products.
- Acted for Ambic Equipment Limited on a series of refinancings and group restructurings of its New Zealand listed parent company Skellerup Holdings Limited and its global group of companies.
- Acted for the majority shareholder in the sale of his interest in Winkworth Mixers Limited, which is the holding company of WInkworth Machinery Limited, being a company which has been designing and manufacturing world class industrial mixers since 1924.
"Thank you so much for everything. Fantastic."
“David Few and Christopher were first class in every way and couldn't have been more helpful through what turned out to be a very lengthy and sometimes difficult transaction but with an excellent final outcome.”
"Thanks so much for looking after me/looking out for me during this whole process. I am very grateful."
“Many thanks to you for all your hard work, often at short notice.”
“Chris couldn't have been more helpful through what turned out to be a very lengthy and sometimes difficult transaction.”
He deals with a wide range of corporate and commercial matters for business and third sector clients, in particular company acquisitions and disposals, management buy-outs and restructuring, company refinancing, shareholder agreements, partnership and LLP agreements, company and charity incorporations and company secretarial work.