- Our people
- David Few
Partner, Corporate and Commercial Law and Notary Public
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate recoveries and group restructurings
- MBOs, MBIs, BIMBOs
- Joint ventures
- Start-up capital and secondary fundraisings
- Venture capital and private equity investments
- University of Cambridge, Notarial Practice
- College of Law, Chester
- University of Reading, LLB Law
- Member, Thames Valley Commercial Lawyers
- Member, The Notaries Society
- Member, The Law Society
- Advised (as a notary public) Zebra Technologies in connection with its $3.45 billion cross-border acquisition of Motorola Solutions’ Enterprise global business.
- Advised the shareholders of Stontronics Limited on the £6.5m sale of the company to AIM-listed company Stadium Group Plc. Stontronics is a leading global supplier of power supplies and other specialist power products.
- Acted for Higgs & Co (Holdings) Limited on the restructuring and subsequent acquisition of Higgs & Co (Printers) Limited (trading as Higgs Group). Higgs has been the leading printing and publishing company in Henley on Thames for over 100 years.
- Acted for the shareholders on the sale of the entire issued share capital of Paddocks Farm Partnership Limited to Paddocks Farm Partnership Holdings Limited.Paddocks Farm is the only company in the world that exclusively focuses on producing natural intestinal hygiene products for animals
- Acted for the shareholder on the sale of the entire issued share capital of BFC Group Limited to Tibbetts Group Limited. BFC is a manufacturer of components used in the aerospace and automotive industries.
- Advised the shareholders of a supplier of engine components to various Formula 1 motor racing teams on the sale of the company.
- Acted for the majority shareholder in the sale of his interest in Winkworth Mixers Limited, which is the holding company of WInkworth Machinery Limited, being a company which has been designing and manufacturing world class industrial mixers since 1924.
- Acted for Ambic Equipment Limited on a series of refinancings and group restructurings of its New Zealand listed parent company Skellerup Holdings Limited and its global group of companies.
- Acted for Launch Diagnostics Holdings Limited on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Launch Diagnostics Limited. Launch is a leading supplier of diagnostic reagents and equipment to the health services of the United Kingdom and various other European countries.
- Acted for the shareholders on the sale of the entire issued share capital of FE Mobile Limited to Temenos UK Limited. FE Mobile is a developer of mobile banking, payments and security software solutions, and Swiss listed company Temenos Group AG is a global provider of integrated core banking software systems in various market sectors.
The "highly knowledgeable" David Few is lauded by clients as "extremely experienced and professional." He has experience acting for a range of clients from SMEs and owner-managed businesses to large multinational corporations. Chambers UK Guide
"David Few is head of the corporate department and advises clients on M&A transactions and reorganisation work. His practice is focused on the representation of owner-managed businesses." Chambers UK Guide
“Blandy & Blandy LLP’s team is ‘extremely competent and accomplished’, with practice head David Few singled out as ‘a very safe pair of hands – he never lets you down’.” The Legal 500
"David Few heads the corporate department and advises on a range of transactions. One client reports: 'He has an eye for detail and understands a situation very quickly.'" Chambers UK Guide
"David Few attracts praise as ‘a very strong corporate lawyer with excellent business acumen and common sense'." The Legal 500
“David Few was instrumental in assisting the Company to become incorporated in 1986, since when his and Blandy’s services have been relied upon by Reading Transport. All attendees found the session and hospitality to be helpful and of a high standard.”
"David Few was absolutely first-class throughout our business transaction and we will certainly ask him to represent us again should there ever be a need."
“I just wanted to thank you for all your help and guidance over the last few months; it was a bit of a struggle at the end but looks like we've made it!”
“David and Christopher were first class in every way and couldn't have been more helpful through what turned out to be a very lengthy and sometimes difficult transaction but with an excellent final outcome.”
"David was with us for the last 'milestone' transaction and that combined experience and David's 'Elephantine memory' certainly helped a lot here."
“Thanks so much for all your help and support throughout this process, I have really appreciated your approach and support.”
“David Few is always a great adviser.”
"He has an eye for detail and understands a situation very quickly."
Chambers UK Guide
Partner David Few is head of the firm's Corporate team, which operates across our Reading, Henley-on-Thames and London offices.
He is consistently highly rated in The Legal 500 and Chambers UK Guide, with clients describing him as "highly knowledgeable" and "extremely experienced and professional".
He has over 30 years' experience in corporate work and has undertaken a significant number of transactions and reorganisations for both domestic and major international clients. David has a particular interest and expertise in owner-managed businesses.
In addition, he is a recognised specialist in non-contentious insolvency and reorganisations and also holds a diploma from the Association of Certified Accountants. David is also one of only a handful of corporate lawyers who is also a Notary public.