- Our people
- Gemma Tipping
Senior Solicitor, Commercial Property Law
+44 (0)118 951 6867
- Commercial landlord & tenant
- Sales and purchases
- Secured lending
- Ecclesiastical property
- Nottingham Law School: LPC (Distinction)
- Nottingham Law School, PGDL (Commendation)
- University of Manchester, BSc (Hons) Geography and Geology
- Acting for Englefield Estate Trust Corporation, a major logistics company and owners of large industrial/office parks.
- Acting on the sale of a multi-million pound development property in Reading Town Centre.
- Acting on behalf of a number of banks in respect of secured lending with transactional values of up to £5 million.
- Acting on behalf of a local charity in a number of property matters, including landlord and tenant.
- Acting for a company in respect of several leases as part of a group company re-structure and following that the sale of a multi-unit industrial warehouse site.
Gemma Tipping is a senior solicitor in our Commercial Property team, which operates across our Reading, Henley-on-Thames and London offices. She is experienced in a wide range of commercial property work, including commercial landlord and tenant, acquisition and disposal of freehold properties and secured lending, as well as advising charities and ecclesiastical bodies on property matters.
Blandy & Blandy LLP was named 'Property Law Firm of the Year' at the prestigious 2017 Thames Valley Property Awards.
Gemma's interests outside of work include baking and the theatre. She also loves to travel.