- Our people
- Hayley Moore
Solicitor, Commercial Property
- Acquisitions and disposals of development land
- Commercial leases
- Secured lending
- Title rectification
- University of Law (Guildford), LPC (Distinction)
- University of Portsmouth, LLB (Hons) Law and Criminology (First Class)
- Acting for a waste management company on the acquisition of land for a purchase price of £2,000,000 which was sold subject to various leases and which included various corporate occupiers. This involved raising finance by the company charging three other properties owned by them as security for a Bank in return for a loan facility in the sum of £1,750,000.
- Acting for a large landowner client on a secured lending matter comprising three large farms with complex title entries and with a loan value of £8,000,000.
- Acting for the tenant of a high value retail company in relation to their assignment of a retail shop lease in central London, in consideration for a large premium. The lease was subject to commercial sub-leases and the transaction was also followed by a corporate sale of the shares in the retail company.
- Acting for a property management company on their acquisition of a long leasehold commercial unit at a premium. The property was sold as a transfer of a going concern subject to a commercial sub-lease.
- Acting for a private tenant in relation to the acquisition of a commercial unit in central Reading which included an application for planning consent for change of use, an agreement for lease and licence for alterations for the tenant’s fit-out works.
- Acting for a lettings and development company in relation to various leases and licences of warehouses and industrial units across various business parks and assisting with the tenant management and documentation of the company’s property portfolio.
"Fantastic, thank you Hayley for all your hard work. I really appreciate you getting everything turned around as quickly as you did."
"Thanks again for pulling out all the stops – it is very much appreciated."
“Hayley Moore dealt promptly and sensitively and kept me fully informed of progress.”
"Thanks again for your sterling effort and approach."
“Thank you for very prompt and efficient service.”
“I would like to thank you for all your hard work and commitment.”
“Hayley provided an excellent service.”
Blandy & Blandy LLP was named 'Property Law Firm of the Year' at the prestigious 2017 Thames Valley Property Awards.
Outside of work Hayley enjoys running and going to the gym, days out in London and the theatre and touring Europe and America to find new mountains to ski down.