- Our people
- John Dingle
Partner, Commercial Property Law
- Secured lending
- Development property and land
- Commercial leases
- Development finance
- Health sector
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, LPC (Merit)
- Oxford Brookes University, PGDL (Commendation)
- Swansea University, MA Politics (Distinction)
- Swansea University, BA History and Politics (First Class)
- Advising landowners and developers (of all sizes) on the acquisition and disposal of a range of development sites, with transactions ranging in value from < £5 million to eight figures.
- Acting on the financing of acquisitions and developments for a number of leading banks and lenders.
- Advising a private sector healthcare provider in relation to the development, leasing and operation of diagnostic sites across England.
- Advising an NHS Trust in relation to the transfer of health services to a private sector provider at more than 60 sites.
- Advising on the £7 million disposal of a mixed use city centre hotel site.
- Advising on the sale of a portfolio of three city centre investment properties for a combined £10 million.
- Advising a charity client in relation to its nationwide operation of a number of sites on behalf of several local authorities.
- Acting for public and private landowners in relation to on their tenanted estates.
Described by clients as "very responsive, commercial, efficient and a pleasure to deal with,"John Dingle is held in high regard for his handling of a range of property matters. He has extensive experience of transactions relating to development projects. "He thinks outside the box and pays great attention to the small details that could trip us up," comments a client. Chambers UK Guide
“Blandy & Blandy LLP’s team includes the ‘professional and likable’ John Dingle.” The Legal 500
“John is an excellent lawyer who takes a commercial approach to his work and is very responsive to his client’s requirements.”
Sally Unwin, Senior Legal Counsel, InHealth Group
“I was entirely happy with all aspects of the advice and service received.”
“We were impressed with the teams efforts.”
"Very responsive, commercial, efficient and a pleasure to deal with."
Chambers UK Guide
He has over 12 years’ experience of a wide range of transactions, including property development, the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property, secured lending, and public and private health sector work.
John joined Blandy & Blandy LLP from Morgan Cole (now Blake Morgan) as an associate solicitor in 2013 and became a partner in 2015. He is recommended in both The Legal 500 and Chambers UK Guide for his expertise, with clients praising him for "thinking outside the box" and "spotting things others don't". Blandy & Blandy LLP was named 'Property Law Firm of the Year' at the prestigious 2017 Thames Valley Property Awards.
Outside of work, John's interests include cycling, skiing, golf, scuba diving, fly-fishing, surfing, travelling, and walks in the countryside with his family and dog.