- Our people
- Julian Spence
Senior Solicitor, Commercial Property Law
+44 (0)118 951 6875
- Landlord & tenant
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Secured lending
- Residential lease extensions and collective leasehold enfranchisement
- College of Law, LPC
- University of Warwick, LLB (Hons) Law
- The acquisition of the freehold of an industrial unit in excess of £1 million subject to a lease yielding an initial annual rental income of £92,000.00
- Registration of legal charges against residential properties as security for deferred payment of school fees by mutual agreement
- The acquisition of a hotel and business as a going concern
- Representing the owner of the freehold of a business park in connection with new leases to existing and new tenants
“Julian thank you for the extra push at the end of yesterday to complete.”
“I would like to thank you for your assistance in getting this process completed in a timely and professional manner.”
“Thank you very much for keeping the momentum going Julian and well done on the result.”
“Thank you for your assistance in getting this process completed in a timely and professional manner.”
Julian Spence is a senior solicitor in our Commercial Property team, which operates across our Reading, Henley-on-Thames and London offices. Julian joined Blandy & Blandy LLP in 2007 and is experienced in a wide range of transactions, including commercial landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and residential lease extensions.
Blandy & Blandy LLP was named 'Property Law Firm of the Year' at the prestigious 2017 Thames Valley Property Awards.
Julian's interests outside the office include music, golf, squash and cycling.