- Find a Solicitor
- Louisa Baker
Senior Solicitor, Commercial Property Law
- Development land
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Secured lending
- Landlord and tenant
- College of Law (Guildford), LPC (Distinction)
- University of Reading, LLB (Hons)
- Acting for a lender in relation to the acquisition of two large golf and country clubs where both transactions had a corporate structure.
- Acting for a large group of landowners in relation to a site being promoted for development in Surrey.
- Acting for a lender in relation to the acquisition of a large mixed use site in Berkshire with several occupational tenants.
- Acting on a high value 10 year letting for a tenant company relocating to central Reading.
- Acting on several “back garden” projects to put in place agreements to sell land to a developer.
“Helpful, professional and diligent.”
"We are really delighted with the outcome. Our sincere thanks to Louisa whose diligence, dedication and perseverance got us to the final hurdle - we really appreciated that - and those skills will certainly be called upon again shortly!"
I’m sure we shall be in touch shortly, we also have a couple of other interesting opportunities in the pipeline,
“Thank you and Jane again for helping us get through what on occasions proved to be a fairly tricky transaction.”
“Thank you very much for your professional but practical guidance.”
“Thanks for all your hard work on this deal, we are very grateful for the advice and assistance you provide.”
"We are really delighted with the outcome. Our sincere thanks to Louisa whose diligence, dedication and perseverance got us to the final hurdle."
Louisa has experience acting for a variety of clients, including private property companies, Oxford colleges, private landowners, developers and retailers, in relation to commercial premises. Her work includes acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, secured lending and development work.
Blandy & Blandy LLP was named 'Property Law Firm of the Year' at the prestigious 2017 Thames Valley Property Awards.
Louisa trained in the City and continued to practice there upon qualification. She joined Blandy & Blandy LLP in 2016 from a regional firm in Oxford.
Outside of work Louisa enjoys reading, playing the violin, going to the theatre and swimming.