- Our people
- Luke McMath
- Commercial property
- Landlord and tenant
- Sussex University, BSC (Hons) Biochemistry
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Advising clients on the franchising out of 15 stores.
- Advising a client on the purchase of disused quarry.
- Advising on and the registration of mooring rights.
"Luke's thorough and intelligent approach to transactions is impressive and reassuring to the client. His attention to detail, combined with his appreciation of the practical realities underlying the client's instructions makes him a real asset to those instructing him."
“Luke’s attention to detail, combined with his appreciation of the practical realities underlying the client's instructions, makes him a real asset to those instructing him."
He advises clients in relation to residential property and conveyancing matters.
Luke joined Blandy & Blandy LLP in 2016, following its acquisition of the business of Henley-on-Thames based firm Collins Dryland and Thorowgood LLP and he has nearly 20 years' experience of working in the town.
Blandy & Blandy LLP is accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). Our Residential Property team received an award for conveyancing excellence at the prestigious 2017 ESTAS Awards. In 2015 our team was also named as a finalist for 'Conveyancing Team of the Year' at the Property Forum Awards.
Outside of work Luke is a keen hockey and chess player.