- Our people
- Luke McMath
+44 (0)118 951 6903
- Commercial property
- Landlord and tenant
- Sussex University, BSC (Hons) Biochemistry
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Advising clients on the franchising out of 15 stores.
- Advising a client on the purchase of disused quarry.
- Advising on and the registration of mooring rights.
"Luke's thorough and intelligent approach to transactions is impressive and reassuring to the client. His attention to detail, combined with his appreciation of the practical realities underlying the client's instructions makes him a real asset to those instructing him."
“Luke’s attention to detail, combined with his appreciation of the practical realities underlying the client's instructions, makes him a real asset to those instructing him."
He joined CDT in 1998 upon qualification, working in Henley-on-Thames since.
Luke advises clients in relation to property, with a particular emphasis on residential property and conveyancing and landlord and tenant matters. He also advises on a range of private client matters. Both teams span our Reading, Henley-on-Thames and London offices.
Away from work Luke is a keen hockey and chess player.