- Our people
- Paul Linsell
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation (agreements and disputes) and TOLATA
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Financial remedy, including complex matters
- Arrangements for children and disputes
- College of Law, Guildford, LPC (Distinction)
- University of Warwick, BA (Hons) Law and Business Studies
- Member, Resolution and accredited Resolution specialist for ‘Complex Financial Remedies’ and ‘Cohabitation and TOLATA’
- Member, Thames Valley Family Lawyers Society
“I would just like to say thank you to you and your team. Paul, you are a true gentleman and the standard of care, advice and attention I received was second to none.”
“I really appreciate all your hard work. You have been incredibly supportive during a difficult time for me and your professionalism is outstanding.”
“Thank you so very much for your help, I couldn’t have done it without you.”
"The standard of care, advice and attention I received was second to none.”
Paul is experienced in assisting clients with a broad range of family law matters, including all aspects of divorce/separation, financial arrangements and those involving children. He also has experience in assisting with pro-active agreements (such as pre-nuptial agreements) and in dealing with disputes between unmarried couples. With a particular interest in dealing with complex financial arrangements, Paul frequently deals with matters involving complex business assets, trust matters and pension arrangements.
Paul is a committed member of Resolution (read 'Why choose a Resolution member?'), a body which aims to resolve family law matters through a constructive approach. Wherever possible, he is committed to dealing with matters in a non-confrontational manner and is open to all forms of process options that are available to try to resolve disputes.
Paul is also an accredited Resolution specialist. He is currently one of just two solicitors in Berkshire to hold the 'Complex Financial Remedies' accreditation and one of only three who hold the 'Cohabitation and TOLATA' accreditation. Further, Paul is a qualified mediator, having trained with Resolution in 2013, and is able to assist couples on various issues in that capacity.