- Our people
- Shashi Sachdeva
Consultant Solicitor, Family Law
+44 (0)118 951 6859
- Divorce, separation and nullity
- Financial remedy
- Third party loans/gifts
- Children’s disputes (children’s arrangements, educational disputes and relocation cases)
- Cohabitation disputes
- Civil partnerships
- Injunctive applications (including freezing injunctions)
- Nuptial agreements (including pre and post nuptial agreements)
- Cohabitation agreements
- Bristol University, Bristol: Masters in Law (LLM)
- Birmingham City University, Birmingham: Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Birmingham City University, Birmingham: Law Degree (LLB Hons)
- Trained Collaborative Lawyer, Resolution
“Blandy & Blandy managed my divorce and child custody arrangements/battle in 2016 and 2017. This involved going to Court several times over a year. The support from them was brilliant throughout and I would recommend them all in a heartbeat. In particular, Zoe Rose, Claire Dyer and Shashi Sachdeva were simply amazing.”
“The team were always professional, transparent, prompt, pro-active, supportive and compassionate throughout a very difficult and challenging process. I would happily approach them again in the future for their support. If you are considering support for a divorce or a legal battle, then this is the firm you want on your side. Even the magistrates were impressed by their work.”
“The support was brilliant throughout.
Shashi is a consultant solicitor specialising in family law. She trained with a niche firm in Nottingham but returned to the South shortly after her training contract. Since qualification, Shashi has specialised in family law and has a wealth of experience in all aspects of this area of law.
Shashi has been a partner at two top 100 law firms. Following on from this, she worked as a consultant for a few years in London before joining our Family law team in 2016.The team operates across our Reading, Henley-on-Thames and London offices.
Shashi represents married and unmarried individuals and civil partners.
Her work ranges from simpler matters to more complex cases, including issues relating to trusts, inheritances and pre and post separation assets.