- Our people
- Shashi Sachdeva
- Divorce, separation and nullity
- Financial remedy
- Third party loans/gifts
- Children’s disputes (children’s arrangements, educational disputes and relocation cases)
- Cohabitation disputes
- Civil partnerships
- Injunctive applications (including freezing injunctions)
- Nuptial agreements (including pre and post nuptial agreements)
- Cohabitation agreements
- Bristol University, LLM
- Birmingham City University, LPC
- Birmingham City University, LLB (Hons)
- Trained Collaborative Lawyer, Resolution
“Blandy & Blandy managed my divorce and child custody arrangements/battle in 2016 and 2017. This involved going to Court several times over a year. The support from them was brilliant throughout and I would recommend them all in a heartbeat. In particular, Zoe Rose, Claire Dyer and Shashi Sachdeva were simply amazing.”
“The team were always professional, transparent, prompt, pro-active, supportive and compassionate throughout a very difficult and challenging process. I would happily approach them again in the future for their support. If you are considering support for a divorce or a legal battle, then this is the firm you want on your side. Even the magistrates were impressed by their work.”
“The support was brilliant throughout.
Shashi trained with a niche firm in Nottingham but returned to the South shortly after her training contract. Since qualification, Shashi has specialised in family law and has a wealth of experience in all aspects of this area of law. Shashi has been a partner at two top 100 law firms and also worked as a consultant in London. She joined Blandy & Blandy LLP in 2016.
Her work ranges from simpler matters to more complex cases, including issues relating to trusts, inheritances and pre and post separation assets.