On 8 April, partner Katja Wigham, in our Commercial Property team, joined a meeting of the global Law Firm Network’s Real Estate Group.
The meeting, held virtually, welcomed ten members from within the Network, and was chaired by Guilia Camparini from Italian member firm Cocuzza e Associati.
The meeting explored topics including:
- the impact of COVID-19 on real estate (both residential and commercial) in each country
- what measures governments were putting in place to support the sector and the wider economy
- what work member firms have seen a rise or fall in demand for
- the possible impact on future ways of working (e.g. an increase in home working, the impact on office space, the impact on travel and infrastructure)
- the reduction in pollution and innovations such as more virtual meetings
Blandy & Blandy is the UK member firm of the Law Firm Network, an established and engaged network of more than 60 independent law firms worldwide. Having marked its 30th anniversary in 2019, the Network is recognised as a leading international network in Chambers Global Guide.
For further information or legal advice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 951 6800.